Tacos & Tequila is Back at Billings Depot
April 11, 2022
Tacos & Tequila | Billings Depot
Saturday, May 7, 2022
11:00 PM— 2:00 AMUTC
Friends, Billings Depot is bringing back the event that combines two of our favorite things: Tacos and Margaritas! Tacos & Tequila will have you sampling some of the best tacos from Billings' best restaurants and food trucks, while Blind Bison mixes up the tequila margaritas to sip along the way!
5 pm to 8pm general admission • 4pm private access for 1909 Society Members • ages 21+
Get Tickets NOW!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase Admission
- Receive 6 Sampling Tickets
- Use Sampling Tickets to purchase tacos and margs from different vendors
- Each Sampling Ticket is good for 1 item (Taco or Margarita Sample)
- Additional tickets available for purchase for $3.50 each or 10 for $30. Preorder on the website and they'll be waiting for you when you arrive so you can skip the lines.
- Live mariachi band
- Portion of the proceeds benefits Billings Depot historic preservation
$35 GENERAL ADMISSION Ticket Includes:
- 6 Sampling Tickets
- Live mariachis
- Signature tequila cocktails from Blind Bison
1909 SOCIETY MEMBERS VIP Pass:
Show your 1909 membership at the door for private access one hour before the event opens to the public. You and up to (3) of your friends will meet the Chefs and receive a special 1909 Society event pack, with the purchase of general admission tickets.
Private admission opens at 6pm for 1909 Society members. 1909 members and their guests will still need to purchase a general admission ticket.
1909 VIP tickets are available for purchase. This includes your member access to the event plus full membership into 1909 Society to take advantage of future events and member benefits.
To learn more about becoming a 1909 Society member, visit our 1909 page or call the Billings Depot 406.656.7273
1. Guided or Free Flowing? This is a free flowing event with 10+ restaurants serving delicious tacos & drinks.
2. Do I have to go to all the stops? No! We'll share the map in advance of what signature tacos are offered, what drink specials, and more. You can pick which ones you want to try.
3. Is this event 21+? Yes.
Advice: If you are coming in large groups, it may be difficult for you to get tables for anything 4+ without a wait. Weather permitting, there will be seating on our multiple patios.
Have fun, grab a drink, and let's get Taco'd!
Participating Restaurants will be announced soon!