Fabulous Friday with Tacos & Tequila with the Billings Depot
April 9, 2021
by web editor
Taco Tuesday is a thing for a reason, add margaritas into the mix and you've got yourself the ingredients for the best Taco & Tequila party in town! On May 7, the Billings Depot is coordinating the best tacos from our local restaurants (you guys, FIFTEEN different vendors!), while Blind Bison is mixing up the margaritas.
This ages 21+ event runs from 7-10pm, but that's general admission. If you want early, private access starting at 6pm, then you'll need to be a 1909 Society Member.
Get Tickets NOW!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase Admission
- Receive 6 Sampling Tickets
- Use Sampling Tickets to purchase tacos and margs from different vendors
- Each Sampling Ticket is good for 1 item (Taco or Margarita Sample)
- Additional tickets available for purchase for $3 each
- Dance off the tacos with a Latin DJ duo and Salsa lessons from The Beat Ballroom
- Portion of the proceeds benefits Billings Depot historic preservation
$30 GENERAL ADMISSION Ticket Includes:
- 6 Sampling Tickets
- Salsa lessons from The Beat Ballroom to dance off the tacos!
- DJ duo and live mariachis
- Signature tequila cocktails from Blind Bison
1909 SOCIETY MEMBERS VIP Pass:
Show your 1909 membership at the door for private access one hour before the event opens to the public. You and up to (3) of your friends will meet the Chefs and receive a special 1909 Society event pack.
Private admission opens at 6pm for 1909 Society members. 1909 members and their guests will still need to purchase a general admission ticket.
1909 VIP tickets are available for purchase. This includes your member access to the event plus full membership into 1909 Society to take advantage of future events and member benefits.
To learn more about becoming a 1909 Society member, visit our 1909 page or call the Billings Depot 406.656.7273
1. Guided or Free Flowing? This is a free flowing event with 10+ restaurants serving delicious tacos & drinks.
2. Do I have to go to all the stops? No! We'll share the map in advance of what signature tacos are offered, what drink specials, and more. You can pick which ones you want to try.
3. Is this event 21+? Yes.
Advice: If you are coming in large groups, it may be difficult for you to get tables for anything 4+ without a wait. Weather permitting, there will be seating on our multiple patios.
Have fun, grab a drink, and let's get Taco'd!
Participating Restaurants Include:
- By All Means
- Last Chance Pub
- The Marble Table
- Project Lunch
- Lucky's Ramen
- High Horse
- Craft B&B
- Billings Petroleum Club
- Montana Club