Celebrate UWYC's 60 Years with 60 Hours of Living United
May 10, 2021
BILLINGS, MT | For 60 years, United Way of Yellowstone County (UWYC) has been devoted to engaging the community in making a meaningful difference to positively impact people’s lives and is focused on improving education, financial stability, and health outcomes for all of our neighbors in Yellowstone County.
The UWYC 60th Birthday Blowout celebration showcases and celebrates the generous individuals and businesses who have answered our county’s biggest human service problems with philanthropy.
Mayor Bill Cole will proclaim May 11-13, 2021 as 60 Hours of Living United in Yellowstone County at the City Council meeting Monday, May 10.
60 Hours of Living United
2nd Annual Community Diaper Drive
- Benefiting the Community Diaper Bank hosted by Family Promise of the Yellowstone Valley o 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Undderriner Motors: 3671 Pierce Parkway
- Donate online!
60 Minute Volunteer Opportunities
- Make a positive impact in our community with group and/or individual opportunities that take (about) 60 minutes to complete.
- View the entire list curated by UWYC Volunteer Experts
Underriner Car Giveaway
- Underriner motors is generously auctioning off a 2-year lease of a brand new, 2021 Hyundai Elantra!
- Purchase tickets prior to 3 pm on May 13
- Join us at Underriner Motors at 4:00 pm as the winner is drawn and announced.
Online Auction Closes
- Thanks to the generosity of individuals and business, over 30 silent auction lots have been donated to the 60th Birthday Blowout!
- Auction closes at 10:00 pm on May 13
- View all auction items here
About United Way of Yellowstone County – United Way of Yellowstone County mobilizes the caring power of Yellowstone County to improve lives in measurable and lasting ways throughout the county. They provide leadership to effectively mobilize people through financial and strategic resources to improve people’s lives by identifying and addressing priority needs with solutions that achieve sustained community change.
UWYC Hosts 2021 Diaper Drive | May 11
“We typically distribute around 7,000 diapers a month in Yellowstone County. Over the past year, that number has increased to 9-10,000. We are grateful to partner again with UWYC in a time where this community resource is more vital than ever before.” says Felicia Burg of Family Promise.