Account Executive | Ad Sales (Part-time)
Approximately 20 hours/week ~ flexible hours ~ some working remotely a possibility
This position requires friendly, personable, organized candidate who wants to connect on personal level with the local businesses that make up our community. This person will prospect, sell and service advertising to local accounts and guide them in effectively using our local media platform to gain positive exposure for their business or organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and obtains leads for prospective advertisers (retailers, organizations and advertising agencies) and solicits advertising by presenting concept and pricing, utilizing required knowledge of customers' products, services and needs.
- Build relationships with clients and assists them in using our media platform and the products we offer effectively for the advancement of their business.
- Managing customer accounts from prospecting to order entry through the billing process.
- Maintaining deadlines and helping our clients to turn in needed ad and editorial materials by deadlines.
- Working with sales team to ensure that communication with existing clients is clear, positive, friendly and effective.
- Overall tracking of timelines, deadlines and ensuring that all are met.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for internal flow of all orders.
- Maintains a log of daily contacts.
- Provides for ongoing servicing of existing clients to ensure satisfactory maintenance and expansion of advertising revenue.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advance problem solving skills
- Time management, organization and self-motivation skills imperative.
- Computer skills – Microsoft office, general knowledge of web, as well as the ability to learn specialized CRM software.
- Sales skill helpful, but not required.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com