Assistant Sales/Customer Service Representative
Approximately 50 hours/month ~ flexible hours ~ some working remotely a possibility
This position requires friendly, personable, organized candidate who wants to connect on personal level with the local businesses that make up our community. This person will assist our clients in effectively using our local media platform to gain positive exposure for their business or organization.
- Communicating and providing high quality customer service to clients via email and phone.
- Managing customer accounts from order entry through the billing process.
- Maintaining deadlines and helping our clients to turn in needed ad and editorial materials by deadlines.
- Working with director of sales to assure that communication with existing clients is clear, positive, friendly and effective.
- Build relationships with clients and assists them in using our media platform and the products we offer effectively for the advancement of their business.
- Overall tracking of timelines, deadlines and ensuring that all are met.
- Other tasks as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advance problem solving skills
- Time management, organization and self-motivation skills imperative.
- Computer skills – Microsoft office, general knowledge of web, as well as the ability to learn specialized CRM software.
- Sales skill helpful, but not required.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com