21st Annual Holiday Stroll in Downtown Billings
December 1, 2022
Holiday Stroll | Downtown Billings
Saturday, December 3, 2022
12:00 AM— 3:00 AMUTC
Downtown Billings is positively brimming with good cheer this First Friday of December. All of the typical First Friday happenings are in play, but the evening includes Downtown's 21st annual Holiday Stroll and the December Billings ArtWalk, which celebrates fine art with local and regional artists at nearly 40 art galleries and downtown locations.
Presented by Downtown Billings and TDS Fiber, the 2022 Holiday Stroll festivities begin at 5pm. Whether you bring the whole family, make it a date night, or a friends night out, you're invited to stroll through downtown, enjoying the beautiful variety of downtown businesses, retail shops, and other activated spaces operating with extended hours. Expect holiday-centric happenings, shopping specials, holiday snacks, strolling carolers, free photos with Santa, live performances in the Northern Hotel lobby and loads of holiday cheer.
Look for these Holiday Stroll additions to First Friday Fun:
- Bravera Stroll Trolley: Trolley Stops at Skypoint, The Billings Depot, and Yellowstone Art Museum. Attendees can catch a (free) rid on the 28-seat trolley.
- TDS Fiber hosts Santa Photos | 5-7:30pm: Free photos with Santa inside the Babcock Arcade next to Montague’s Jewelers.
- Music in the Northern Lobby: Jackets Only Acapella (5pm) Youth Fiddlers (6pm), BELLISSIMO! (7pm)
- Free Coffee & Cocoa: Free small coffee or hot chocolate at Rock Creek Coffee Roasters for the first 80 guests. Sponsored by White Heating.
- High School Holiday Market | 5-8pm: Inside the Valley Credit Union Building (207 N. Broadway) & Rock 31 (201 N. Broadway). Includes youth merchants from Billings High Schools and the Career Center.