2023 Camp Guide | Special Needs
brought to you by simply local magazine
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Ages 2-23 | $35 (or free with scholarship)
- June 23-24 | F: 5:30-8:30pm, SA: 9:30am-12:30pm
- Location: Lockwood Schools Campus, 1932 US Hwy 87 E
- Sports include football, softball, soccer, and a fitness station. Campers will hear a message of God's love for EVERYONE.
- Registration Deadline: June 22
Creating a Space for Everyone: Navigating the IEP Process
Navigating your students' rights is difficult, particularly if you’re unsure where to start. When securing the best academic experience possible for our children, we often lean on the schools to help us understand what is available. The Special Education system is broad, well-regulated, and positioned to support students with various needs.
Bullying: Empowering our Kids to Step Up and Step In
Is it bullying or is it just a fight? Should you get help for your child or let them sort it out themselves? Knowing when to get involved with your child’s disagreements can be hard, but local expert on Bullying, William B. Henry, breaks it all down.